Background

Monday, March 24, 2014

3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse (No Heat Method)

As many of you know, I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Sometimes I'm willing to put an hour or two into a yummy project (cookies are my usual treat of choice), but sometimes I need something with minimal prep time that can still give me my chocolate fix. This recipe fit the bill.

I'm a little bummed that I can't find the original blog that I found this recipe on...I have searched and searched with no luck. I think I found the pin I used to get to the recipe, but the blog has been changed from public to private. Anyway! Never fear, I still found the recipe for you.



For this chocolate mousse, you only need one cup each of cream and milk and a packet of chocolate pudding mix. It whips up quickly and just needs to chill for an hour before serving. I have wanted to try making other flavors--cheesecake mousse, anyone? ;)--but I haven't gotten around to it. Just warning you, it is pretty rich! I would recommend a small serving or combining it with something tart like raspberries or strawberries to break up the sweetness.

The recipe can be found here. It was posted by JanH over on CakeCentral. The recipe serves 4.

I made this recipe a while ago while my husband was at work, and I left it chilling in the fridge until after dinner. We were pleasantly surprised by how yummy it was for being so simple! I hope you whip up this quick, yummy treat! We really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment