Background

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Star Light Star Bright Quilt-A-Long! Week 3: Half Square Triangles

Hey, friends! Just posting my latest update for the quilt-a-long. I was lucky enough to win the drawing for last week's link party, so I got to go do a little fabric shopping on Cotton Bliss's cute site. I ordered four charm packs, and they are already here! :) I love me some free fabric!! Here they are, four cute Moda charm packs: Wishes, Storybook, Mixed Bag, and Honeysweet. I'm trying to stretch my fabric comfort zone. ;)


I have only sewn with charm packs once before, but I loved the convenience of it! Cutting is probably my least favorite thing about quilting, so I don't mind skipping that step one bit!

Anyway, here are all my happy little half-square triangles for this week's assignment. I haven't trimmed them, yet. I think I will start trimming tonight, but I'm guessing it will take me a few days. I have been busy, busy, busy lately!




That's it for now! I can't wait to start putting the blocks together this coming week!

-Malia

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so fun that you already got your charm packs. I love each of those lines, they are awesome!!! And your HST's look great!! Way to get them all sewn up!! Enjoy the trimming, be sure to spread it out a bit so you can still feel your fingers ;)

    ReplyDelete