Background

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Star Light Star Bright Quilt-A-Long! Week 2: Flying Geese

Week two of the quilt-a-long was lots of fun! We just had to make the flying geese for the quilt. I have never made flying geese before, so my little baby quilting muscles got a chance to stretch a bit. ;) Melissa's no-waste method has thoroughly converted me to that little block, though! It only took two little sessions to sew up all of these, so I was happy! Here are my happy little geese!



I'm looking forward to next week! Hopefully I can stay caught up! It will be fun to see how it turns out. :)

Linking up to the weekly post for the quilt-a-long here.

2 comments:

  1. Your geese look fantastic!! I am so glad you enjoyed this method, it really is a fun way to make flying geese. Great job on getting them all finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! You won the weekly giveaway for the SLSB QAL ;) Can you please reply to me with the email you would like the GC sent to ;) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete