Background

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy (Late) Halloween!

I'm a few days late, but Happy Halloween! :)

I wanted to wait to post this until I had some pictures to share! We had a really fun time at our neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat on the 30th and hung out with family and friends the night of Halloween. It was lots of fun! Here are some pictures.

Normally I wouldn't post pictures of our neighbors, but I just have to brag about the Snape robe I sewed last minute for our neighbors! It's not perfect, but it turned out so fun! Three different families from our complex all dressed up as Harry Potter characters. (Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Draco, Bellatrix, Snape...seriously fantastic.) We have the best neighbors ever. :)
And just for cuteness' sake--another family from our complex dressed up as Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Yoda. So adorable!
 And our own little family! I made Zia's little piggy costume and Aust and I dressed up like a farmer and his wife to match.




We had so much fun! I hope your Halloween was great, too!

-Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment